Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hair

I would like to recommend Moroccan Argan Oil from Organix. It is readily available in drug stores and target.
It leaves my hair shiny, manageable and super soft. If you know me I usually like to try a lot of new products. My hair in general is also healthy. But this has been least hassle. After shampoo on towel dried hair just apply a small amount and dry the hair as you prefer - Natural or blow dried hair is more manageable and tangle free.
It's also super light so it doesn't weigh your hair down.
http://www.drugstore.com/organix-penetrating-moroccan-argan-oil-extra/qxp373856?catid=183459&fromsrch=organix+moroccan+argan+oil


1 comment:

  1. I used one bottle and did love it! But somehow any product I use on towel dried hair makes my hair a little oily..so didnt buy it after..but Gopi loves it and he used it regularly and wants me to buy again!

    ReplyDelete