Friday, April 6, 2012

Outfit planned around shoes


I bought these Kenneth Cole shoes last year when I was in my third trimester, and could not wear them then since they are a 3 inch heel. After I started going back to work it was too cold to wear them. So I had them packed and away, and discovered them yesterday, and my joy knew no bounds.






The whole outfit is built around the shoes, those were the starting point. I just added the brown skirt, and brown sweater, and the purple-yellow top is my only pop of color!

Shoes: Kenneth Cole
Skirt: The Limited
Top: The Limited
Sweater: Macy's
Earrings: Target

2 comments:

  1. It is a fine mix of prints...Love the shoes....Everything comes together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I am looking for this color shoes/sandals. I realize I don't have it(yeah hard to believe but true :P ) and I have been seeing this in various places.

    ReplyDelete