Monday, May 21, 2012

Summer time!

Summer is here and it's prettier than ever! I realized and have been told several times by people close to me that I end up buying and buying stuff but never take time to enjoy the clothes I have. As part of doing that, I plan to go through my wardrobe and enjoy the things I already have this entire season.
I won't lie that I won't shop more :)
But I think I am up for a challenge to put together as many looks as possible with existing clothes.
Here's one I was going out for ahem ahem shopping this weekend and running errands. I wanted a summer casual look which is purely cotton too.


I have some stuff I picked up over last 5 years which now can be used with other stuff I bought later. This skirt here was from way back 2007 which I didn't wear much and I feel that if I don't use this over summer this year good chance it's going to charity.
So you might see this more with more pairings in this blog.
For makeup I just did eyeliner with pencil just to give some light shade which eventually will get smudged.
for lips I am still sticking to my chubby sticks. I vow to completely use them and then move on :)
I let mine dry naturally but used a curling product to tame the frizz.
Summary:
Top: The limited
Skirt: Macy's
Shoes: Payless
Purse: Nine west


 

3 comments:

  1. That is one nice skirt!! Liked the colors in it and the way you paired it!!

    Rock this skirt this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I somehow feel you got this skirt when we went shopping together..which was a lot :) love the pairing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes this is the same we went 4 yrs back maybe right?

    ReplyDelete